Saturday, February 27, 2010

Such a great night!


Wow, tonight was SO much fun. Went to Coffee Depot with the Doty clan to listen to a family friend play acoustic and sing, and then I found out Angela was working that night! Haven't seen her in a while, so it was awesome to catch up! :) And she makes some pretty bomb coffee on top of that. ;)) Really though, I'm so amazed at the gifts God's given people. David is so talented not only at singing and playing the guitar, but writing songs as well! It's especially awesome that he uses his talent for God's glory and writes his songs about God, life, and his wife. He sang his wedding vows... SO ADORABLE!!! Then after he sang, I had a "small world" moment when I found out that Eddie Cullen so was singing is the brother of my friend's sister's husband. Got that? So like my friends brother in law, law....yeah that's confusing... haha! But WOW! He was so wonderful too! Him and the girl, Savana, that he was singing with. Just astounding. She wrote and performed some awesome songs as well! She had a really pretty, unique voice that doesn't get old. And just the joy and enthusiasm they all had was so enjoyable and entertaining to watch! I really want to learn to sing and play guitar super bad! It looks so much fun just to get up there and jam. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment