Friday, February 5, 2010

BTW, FYI...

10 things I wish I could say to 10 different people
1. I really do miss you, but I'm not sure you feel the same?
2. You really do mean the world to me.
3. I'm here for you if you ever need anything at all, I wish we could spend more time together.
4. Don't talk to her like that.
5. I want to grow closer as a friend to you, you're such an awesome person!
6. Let's get lunch sometime.
7. PLEASE, accept me into the nursing program!
8. You're an inspiration.
9. I really appreciate all you do for our family!
10. You too, mom. :)


9 things about myself
1. I want my relationship with God to grow deeper and more passionate everyday.
2. I adore my family and love spending time with them.
3. My boyfriend is my best friend.
4. I wish I could spend another day with my great grandpa.
5. I want to be a missionary nurse.
6. I really do love reading, but don't have the time anymore. :(
7. I want to be broken for the things that breaks the heart of God.
8. I am slowly starting to get addicted to coffee.
9. I love biblical femininity and being a woman.

8 ways a boy can win my heart
1. Be a gentleman.
2. Sing me a song.
3. Encourage me in the gospel.
4. Lead me in the gospel.
5. Prays with me.
6. Is his goofy self with me.
7. Goes on adventures with me.
8. Values purity.


7 things I couldn't live without doing
1. Spending time reflecting on God's creation.
2. Talking with my girlfriends.
3. Playing with children, holding a little baby.
4. Laughing with the ones I love.
5. Seeking to be the woman God would have me to be.
6. Long talks with inspiring people.
7. Acting crazy with my family.

6 things I'm trying to change in my life
1. Jealousy.
2. Better study habits.
3. Be a better cook.
4. Get into a habit of exercising.
5. Take better care of my health.
6. Become a woman of God more everyday.

5 people who inspire me
1. My parents - for believing in me and encouraging me to cease every opportunity
2. My siblings - for reminding me by example to have fun in life
3. Curtis Doty - to live the life God has given me to the fullest and to be a better woman
4. Megan Schilling - for her joyful spirit no matter what life may bring
5. Jeff Lewis - to live a passionate life for God and to be a servant to all His nations


4 things I think I do pretty well
1. Find the good in a situation
2. Lend a shoulder to anyone who needs it
3. Making new friends
4. Help others

3 songs that you listen to often (currently)
1. Fireflies - Owl City
2. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
3. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Become a wife and mother
2. Lead someone to Christ through nursing

1 confession
Tell me I can't, I'll show you I can. I don't like being underestimated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment