Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not the answer.

We all now that when you're sick it automatically makes it a movie day/night.
This is what I watched:


Did I like it?
Yeah it was entertaining...

But Bella...
Oh Bella you bother me so, SO much.
She goes on and on and on about how when Edward is gone, there's a hole in her chest that can't be filled...

but when she starts hanging out with Jacob it feels almost healed.

Girl, boys can't fill that hole you feel.

Yes, I know I'm talking about a fictional character, but I can't help but think that young girls will see this and start to believe that boys are the only option to try to achieve happiness.

Nothing but Christ can make you complete.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

1 comments:

AlainaCharise said...

ahhh Heidi...THIS is why I love you!!

Post a Comment