Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's been 15 years now...

And I must say i am so blessed to have a friend like her.
We've experienced a lot together and she's always been by my side.
She was with me during my first basketball home game.
We had our first band concert together and would practice together... she showed me an easier way to play a "C" ;) haha!
Then our first road trip: SAN FRANSISSSCOOOOOO!!
Such good times :)
Anyways, just reflecting on what a blessing this girl has been in my life :)
I love all the memories we have Kaleen, and many many more to come!!!
I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I thought I had posted something, but I don't see it here! Well, many days later, I will say it again:

Awwwww!!!! I know!!! It's so weird to really think about how long we have known each other... it's crazy! LOVE YOU! :]

Post a Comment